Team Bad Company Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the T.B.C. & A3 Home Page/Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG?????

Go down 
+3
Bassahaulic
Noobtastic14
Big Ben TBC
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Big Ben TBC
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Big Ben TBC

JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG????? Empty
PostSubject: JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG?????   JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG????? EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:39 pm

JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG????? Jailbait
JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG????? Jailbait6
JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG????? More_jailbait
JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG????? Jailbait4
JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG????? Jailbait-1-1
JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG????? Jailbait-1
JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG????? Jailbait2
JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG????? Cp_or_jailbait
JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG????? 1149527126071
JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG????? Jailbait1
JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG????? TwinJailbait-1
JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG????? JailBait
JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG????? Perfection-jailbait-kitchen
JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG????? Jailbait11
JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG????? JailbaitSelfPic
JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG????? JailBait-2
JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG????? Jailbait[img][/img]
JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG????? Jailbait2
JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG????? 64321d1213539853-de-motivational-posters-jailbait9
JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG????? JAILBAIT
JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG????? JAILBAIT
JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG????? Jail_bait_jpg
JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG????? Jailbait-1
Back to top Go down
Noobtastic14
Newb
Newb
Noobtastic14

PostSubject: Re: JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG?????   JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG????? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 8:16 pm

MOAR PLZ

-Drew
Back to top Go down
Big Ben TBC
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Big Ben TBC

PostSubject: Re: JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG?????   JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG????? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 1:26 pm

i am awesome lol
Back to top Go down
Bassahaulic
Admin
Bassahaulic

PostSubject: Re: JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG?????   JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG????? EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 2:11 am

O_O
Back to top Go down
Big Chris

Big Chris

PostSubject: Re: JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG?????   JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG????? EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 12:35 pm

I have many pics on my phone (including those of my gf) that could have me in jail right now lol
Back to top Go down
Jason907

Jason907

PostSubject: Re: JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG?????   JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG????? EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 4:38 pm

"I like them highschool girls...I keep getting older, they stay the same age"

haha
Back to top Go down
Big Ben TBC
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Big Ben TBC

PostSubject: Re: JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG?????   JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG????? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 5:32 am

FOR THE RECORD...chris is nasty....
Back to top Go down
XxBlackRosePetalsxX

XxBlackRosePetalsxX

PostSubject: Re: JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG?????   JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG????? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 4:33 pm

they look like they are 12.....
Back to top Go down
XxBlackRosePetalsxX

XxBlackRosePetalsxX

PostSubject: Re: JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG?????   JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG????? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 4:33 pm

how do ya'll feel...ya'll ALL just mentally f*cked girls all younger than u...

How you feel about that??? o.O

lol
Back to top Go down
Big Chris

Big Chris

PostSubject: Re: JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG?????   JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG????? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 9:48 pm

I didn't mentally fuck a girl younger than me yesterday. I literally did! haha
Back to top Go down
Bassahaulic
Admin
Bassahaulic

PostSubject: Re: JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG?????   JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG????? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 10:46 pm

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWD!!!
Back to top Go down
XxBlackRosePetalsxX

XxBlackRosePetalsxX

PostSubject: Re: JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG?????   JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG????? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 4:43 am

we know......we.... know....
Back to top Go down
Big Ben TBC
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Big Ben TBC

PostSubject: Re: JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG?????   JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG????? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:16 am

and your proud of THAT!!!!
Back to top Go down
Big Chris

Big Chris

PostSubject: Re: JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG?????   JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG????? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 12:35 pm

i'm very proud of that. the first step to overcoming a problem is to admit that you are pedo.
Back to top Go down
Noobtastic14
Newb
Newb
Noobtastic14

PostSubject: Re: JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG?????   JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG????? EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 5:55 am

i tapped a girl younger than me yesterday :-)

good thing she is 19 and i'm 20
-Drew
Back to top Go down
Big Ben TBC
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Big Ben TBC

PostSubject: Re: JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG?????   JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG????? EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 11:02 am

... no comment....
Back to top Go down
Big Chris

Big Chris

PostSubject: Re: JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG?????   JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG????? EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 1:28 pm

i'm 20 and my gf is 16 Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
XxBlackRosePetalsxX

XxBlackRosePetalsxX

PostSubject: Re: JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG?????   JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG????? EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 2:09 pm

okay,..if its just a year diff. then thats okay...but..

if its like...a FOUR or FIVE YEAR diff...then..yeah..um uhh noo..

lol im just messin..i guess thats not to bad.....

I'm 18, my Bf Drew is 17..
Back to top Go down
Vmann
Newb
Newb
Vmann

PostSubject: Re: JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG?????   JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG????? EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 10:58 pm

Geez, I don't think I missed out on much the last week.... I felt odd clicking this topic, but curiosity is a bitch........

For the record, I'm engaged and have a daughter.
Back to top Go down
Jason907

Jason907

PostSubject: Re: JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG?????   JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG????? EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 11:54 pm

the girl i was dating, was 18 when i started dating her at 16 in school. now i just turned 19 a couple moths ago and she is 20 haha
Back to top Go down
XxBlackRosePetalsxX

XxBlackRosePetalsxX

PostSubject: Re: JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG?????   JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG????? EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 4:42 am

yes, yes,....curiosity can be a big ole' slap in the face,..it sends you spinning you into a dimension of unknown, with you wishing to be thrown back out,..........sometimes

well,..if your engaged,.and have a daughter,... that is most likely why you felt odd about viewing this post...

i mean its possible,...id feel weird viewing it too if i was engaged and had a daughter...and was looking at this o.O. ..just a thought,....

hehaha Razz

ooo..i like that..MY QUOTE!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Big Ben TBC
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Big Ben TBC

PostSubject: Re: JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG?????   JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG????? EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 8:55 am

WTF!!!!
Back to top Go down
Vmann
Newb
Newb
Vmann

PostSubject: Re: JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG?????   JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG????? EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 11:11 am

I think the curiosity to me was " what the hell is everyone saying in that thread?", haha.
Back to top Go down
XxBlackRosePetalsxX

XxBlackRosePetalsxX

PostSubject: Re: JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG?????   JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG????? EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 11:14 am

Lol, yes looking at the title it would make u wounder,..i woundered myself :-p

BTW,.. SORRY if I sounded insulting.or rude.....i really wasn't trying to sound bad or anything.

I'M SORRY!
Back to top Go down
Big Ben TBC
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Big Ben TBC

PostSubject: Re: JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG?????   JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG????? EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 1:44 pm

woman u crazy Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG?????   JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG????? Empty

Back to top Go down

JAILBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG?????
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Bad Company Forum :: Offtopic :: Offtopic Zone :: Random Pic Post-
Jump to: